Troubleshooting winEvent log collection for skype

05 Base Camper

Troubleshooting winEvent log collection for skype

Hello All,

I configured the winevent collection for our skype. Since the DB is created , the web dashboard does not returns errors anymore, that's a good point.  Nevertheless, everythings stays empty.

I followed the documented syntax in the winevent configuration but I am wondering how to find the logs of the irWinEvent process in order to understand what's wrong.

Does someone know that ?

Chris

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Troubleshooting winEvent log collection for skype

Hi Chris,

The default irWIN_Events trace log is located in <Prognosis>\Server\Configuration folder, the file name is irwin_events.log001 and irwin_events.log002 etc. Please check the trace files and see what the issue might be.

If you need further assistance please log a support case with the irfax and the trace log files, our support team will help troubleshoot.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Troubleshooting winEvent log collection for skype

Hi Chris,

The default irWIN_Events trace log is located in <Prognosis>\Server\Configuration folder, the file name is irwin_events.log001 and irwin_events.log002 etc. Please check the trace files and see what the issue might be.

If you need further assistance please log a support case with the irfax and the trace log files, our support team will help troubleshoot.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar