System Manager Threshold

IR Partner

System Manager Threshold

Hi,

Shoudl I expect to see a standard set of available threshold for System manager ? I am pretty sure I have seen this before but all i currently see is AES Alerts and Avaya alerts. Is there a reason why I am not seeing the threshold for this type of device?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Re: System Manager Threshold

Hi Jonhathan,

there are few conditions on "AvayaSessMgrStatusKPI" record within AV-Alerts threshold. Are you looking for something specific?

image.png

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
IR Partner

Hi Shoaib

I don't see AV alerts within my threshold - I just have Avaya Alerts and AES Alerts and AV CC elite.

Do I need to start something to bring this up? I have found AV alerts and hit start but looking in the properties there is nothing related to SMGR-at the most I want something to check if it's online.

05 Base Camper

From my understanding AV Alerts and Avaya Alerts threshold are the same thing. However I had exactly the same question as you and found this post. A Threshold to monitor Avaya Aura System / Session manager doesnt seem to exists? Shoaib are you saying the 5 x conditions using the AvayaSessMgrStatusKPI record under the AV alerts threshold is all the monitors an Avaya Aura Session / System manager? Seems a bit light? Any plans to bring out a thresholds package dedicated to Aura System / Session manager? 

Tags (1)
Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar