cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Help - output not showing full months data

IR Partner

Report Help - output not showing full months data

Hi,

I have had this issue before and I cant recakll how to resolve it so apologies !

I have recently created a dashboard that tracks OX Agent registartions and usage - this shows as a graph and tracks values throughout the day(Product ID IP_Agent). When I run the report its not showing the whole months data but scrolling through in 15 minute intervals and not shoiwng the whole months data on one screen.

The data is there but i am struggling to show the months data on a single screen.

Thnaks for reading

Jon

3 REPLIES 3
Staff

Re: Report Help - output not showing full months data

Hi Jon,

It appears the "Chart Intervals" is not set properly. Try to set it in the document Properties of the view by clicking the Presentation tab, and increase the "Chart Intervals" to higher value (to accommodate the month worth data) then run it again. 

Regards

IR Partner

Thanks David - I doubled the chart intervals and it still isnt showing a full months data.

The output still scrolls along the page once I open it.

Thanks for your time.

I am attending the IR Summit soon so hopefully will get some tips when I am there Smiley Happy

Staff

Hi Jon,

Depending on the wrap/retention interval of your database collection (or summary), you might also need to adjust the Start Time and End Time of your replay document so that it starts from the begining of the month. 
FYI, for a 15 minutes collection interval, chart interval will need to be more than 2880 to fit monthly data. 

Our team will be happy to help further in the Submit.

Thank you.
David

Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar