cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prognosis UC - adjusting duration of records for short calls

Highlighted
IR Partner

Prognosis UC - adjusting duration of records for short calls

Pretty sure I didn't dream this  but is it possible to amend the product to only populate records for calls = x seconds of duration? I think my instance is set to only show details for calls > 20 seconds but I want to amend this.

Can someone remind me where this setting can be changed?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Prognosis UC - adjusting duration of records for short calls

@Jonathan_Mc

what dashboard/display you are looking at? It may be just an easy adjustment to the where clause in the .dpy file, but if you share what view/dashboard you are reffering to, I can verify what needs to be changed, or if possible.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
IR Partner

@Shoaib_Dilawar

Thanks for responding.

It's the Finished dashboards(Avaya Finished Voice streams)- when our system was built, I believe the engineer amended something to make it only show any calls with a duration of > 10 seconds. I want to chnage this to > 5.

Thanks

@Jonathan_Mc,

you can check out the AV-Voice Stream Finished xxxx displays and modify the duration param to 5. I did not see any ' > 20', so I am not sure if 20 sec is a default anywhere, may be you already have custom display created.image.png

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib

@Jonathan_Mc,

you can ignore my previous post. The filtering is actually done at database collection level and not the displays. So you can just modify the DBC settings. I was warned however, that a shorter duration may bring in some inconsistent data (P/L, jitter, latency etc).

image.png

Thanks,
Shoaib
Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar