cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prognosis Rest API Data Set Finished Calls

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Prognosis Rest API Data Set Finished Calls

Hello, New here, first post on the forums. 

I am trying to figure out how to add a dataset so I can call the API with a powershell function to quickly itterate through numbers/ips with certain scores.

I followed one of the KB videos for creating a data set and used the info in that to identify the existing Call Leg data view of "AvayaCallLegFinishedInformation"

I dont know how to tell if the View requires parameters like start and end time etc... So used to using a SQL DB and having SSMS to look at that stuff.

Is it as simple as putting the following in the data set file or does my command need to include a where and other scope paremeter?

<dataSet>
<id>AvayaCallStreamsFinished</id>
<query>Select * FROM AvayaCallLegFinishedInformation</query>
</dataSet>

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Prognosis Rest API Data Set Finished Calls

Hi @ATek ,

welcome to the forums. I also have an article on rest api here: https://community.ir.com/t5/Unified-Communications/Prognosis-REST-API/m-p/2586?advanced=false&collap... 

In essense what you did below should work. Only drawback is that it is not a persistent view and it may take a long time to get data back from prognosis. You may see requests returning with a timeout error if data is not returned (i think within 2 sec)

To make sure data is returned immediately, you may want to create a persistent view and then use that view as the datasource in your dataset, e.g "Select * FROM Custom_AvayaCallLegFinishedInfoView"

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar