PSTN Gateway missing data after upgrade.

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

PSTN Gateway missing data after upgrade.

I was curious if anyone else has seen this behavior.  After upgrading from 11.5.8 to 11.7.1 we now have no data coming in from the PSTN gateway devices for one of our customers.  We can still SNMP walk the devices and this worked before the upgrade.  Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sage

Re: PSTN Gateway missing data after upgrade.

Hi JMcCann,

Yes, we have received other customer reporting missing PSTN GW device information after upgrades to P11.7 p1, 

We are currently investigating to verify if this is a product issue.

Can you please open a case so we can investigae this further?

HTH

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Case 44490 is already open.  Thanks!

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

We are also missing data for our Cisco voice gateways since the upgrade to 11.7. We have over 200 gateways that were defined as Cisco Devices of Type: "SIP Gateway" that were all changed to Type: "Cisco Unified SIP Proxy" following the upgrade. We cannot change them back to Type: "SIP Gateway" without errors. Since this has happened, all of the monitoring of the interfaces on those gateways has stopped. If I navigate in View Systems to Network Devices -> Cisco PSTN Gateways I can still see all of my SIP gateways, but they no longer show the interfaces such as ISDN PRI and ISDN BRI interfaces. I have a ticket opened as well, and this is being looked at by the developerschanged_from_this.jpgchanged_to_this.jpg.

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

I have case 00044989 open for the same thing. In addition to the gateway types changing, Prognosis no loner sees the interfaces on each gateway such as the FXO, FXS, T1 CAS and PRI. I have lost monitoring of all gateway interfaces.

Highlighted

Hi Greg,

There is a hotfix for the gateway interface issue, our support team will get in touch to assist. Thanks for the feedback.

Regards

David

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar