Lower Level Endpoint Detail

Highlighted
IR Partner

Lower Level Endpoint Detail

Hi,

Is there a way that we can feed into the product more details around each endpoint- rather than what we see from prognosis(which comes direct from SAT) - why cant the phone field also poll the actual handset to discover the network layer statistics(speed/duplex/VLAN assignment etc) to compliment that data?

Is this another extended solution to do this, or is there a way I can get the product to do it for me?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Lower Level Endpoint Detail

Might need a custom solution to screen-scrape the web page interface on the phone endpoint to collect into Prognosis. 

@Shoaib_Dilawar

IR Partner

Re: Lower Level Endpoint Detail

Thanks - but wouldn't a SNMP walk of each handset yield this data?

I'd be happy enough to be able to collect this info in a file as a start- would I be able to use Prognosis to help with this?

Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar