cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I extract the network data?

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

How do I extract the network data?

I'm very frustrated with this tool. There's so much data but no good way to it into a meaningful format. Basically, I need the contents of the Issues Tab under "Prognosis Path Insights" in a workbook format that I can give to my networking team to fix the issues in our network. If you drill down you can get to the prescriptions for the issues but you can't export any of that to share it with other.

Where else can I go for help?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Hero

Re: How do I extract the network data?

Hi Amanda

In that Issues tab, top right, there should be a 'Print' link to printit from the browser. But the workbook format you're looking for is like Excel workbook? If so I found another way to try:
In Assessment tab click the "Comprehensive Assessment Report", scroll down to the "Discovered Network Issues" section. It has the same data as in the Issues tab. That table I found I can select, copy and paste into an Excel spreadsheet. Does that give you a workaround that you can work with?
HTH
Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Thank you Gerald. I tried that and I've gotten an error "Sorry. We've encountered a problem" I'm consulting my team before I proceed.
Highlighted
Hero

You're welcome. Once it is back online, if that feature is still not there, could you open a case with IR Support as we can help.
Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar