Finished Calls -filter by specfic extensions

Highlighted
IR Partner

Finished Calls -filter by specfic extensions

Hi

I need to track VOIP performmance to a specfic number of endpoints - I'd like to group these into a report using the Finished call detail. Whats the correct syntax to use in  my statement to select the correct extensions from the Finished call detail?

Let's assume it's across 4 extensions - 1234/1111/2222/3333

How would I group the results together so it show finished call for all 4 extensions?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Finished Calls -filter by specfic extensions

Hey @Jonathan_Mc ,

not sure if I understood your question, but if you just want to filter the data for those 4 extensions, you can use below (assuming AVCLFINF record).

EXTNSION IN { "1234", "1111", "2222", "3333" }

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar