Extension mobility reporting

IR Partner

Extension mobility reporting

Has anyone found a way to show extension mobility profiles with the same report showing the MAC of the phone its logged into? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Staff

Re: Extension mobility reporting

Hello Chris,

Can you please provide more details on the query? Which report you are referring to?

Thanks

David Sun 

IR Partner

I'm trying to find out if prognosis is capable of this. Trying to tie the EM account to the Mac address. I dont have anything at this time.

Staff

Thanks Chris. You mentioned the report showing the MAC of the phone, if you could provide more info about this report, is it a web report or advanced reporting? Then I will look into it and see if Prognosis has the capability of reporitng the extension mobility.

Regards

David

Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar