Highlighted
IR Partner

Extended solutions

Hi,

There seems to be a lot of extended solutions available for Avaya AURA but these don't appear to be readily publised-it's not until you enquire about what's possible by the product that you are then made aware of an ES.

Are these publised anywhere so I can see what else the product/IR offers?
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Extended solutions

We don't have a published list of all the extended solutions, but we can share a list with you for a specific vendor that you are interested in.

Did you just need ES list on Avaya or may be some generic ES to help improve troubleshooting/reporting?

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
IR Partner

avaya mainly but generic ones may also be helpful

Hi Jonathan,

There is a catalog of Solutions which your IR Sales team have available to them and can provide details on. There is a plan to provide this information in a more easily accessible manner to our customers. I expect we will have this generally available for customers to access/download/review in the coming months. The timeline for the plan is to have Solution information available by the end of the year, but hopefully sooner. In the mean-time, please reach out to your IR Sales team for information on Solutions which may be of interest to you.
Thank you,

Jason Schwendinger
Director, Consulting Services

D: +1 303 390 1427
M: +1 858 922 2344
E: jason.schwendinger@ir.com
W: www.ir.com

@Jonathan_Mc you are right there are a lot of extended solutions for Prognosis and knowing what there can be a bit challenging. There is an active internal effort to create more documentation and supporting information in a customer friendly format over what we have built already and what each solution provides and doesn't provide as well as about LOE to implement.   We are hesitant to provide the raw list without this detail as the list is rather extensive (hundreds of solutions across our product line) but later this year from my understanding the library of what we have documented will be more readily available via your account representative... in the near term if there is something you are specifically looking for we can look at the library and see if there is something that meets the need already in existence. 

Christopher

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Christopher R Souser - Sr. Services Solution Engineer, Payments & Infrastructure – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.
IR Partner

Thanks chris- thats great

05 Base Camper

Shoaib,

Is there a reason why they aren't published or listed, categorized around vendor and functionaltiy or use case?

I think this would be very helpful / powerful for the user community.

Thanks, - Adam

05 Base Camper

Where can we view documentation on extended solutions?

Great when we get them deployed, but useful to have supporting doucmenation.

For example, looking for documnentation on the extended DSP solution.

Thanks - Adam

@AdamGeffner 

with recent solutions, we tend to provide deployment and documentation guides with the package. We still don't have a public or customer facing repo for these documentation.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar