cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data on Mail Box over quotas not populating on unity

10 Guide

Data on Mail Box over quotas not populating on unity

Hello Team,

I am facing the issue with unity reporting, i see data does not papulating on the tabs "Mail box quotas and unity are not populating . Please help how to trouble shoot this.

Regards,

Phani

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Data on Mail Box over quotas not populating on unity

Hi @PhanindraAtchi,

this information will be collected over CLI. Can you check:

1. If the CLI credentials have been configured within the CUC cluster config in the Admin part of the WebUI?

2. Can you open a connection with a SSH client (e.g. putty) from the Prognosis Monitoring node to Unity Connection?

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the 'Accept as Solution' button and click like to help others find the answer, thanks.

05 Base Camper

Hello Scot,

We are able to connect and login to unity via putty form prognosis server. Please help us to resolve this isse, We see not date iscomming from unity call server. Please let us konw next steps

Regards,

Phani

Community Manager

A couple of other things to try.. 

1. If it is this display that is missing data "Help > Prognosis for Unified Communications > Cisco Unity Connection > Monitoring Data > Mailboxes" then if you select No Filter does it show the mailboxes?

2. Restart Prognosis or the Prognosis CUC collector process should help it to reconnect if it stopped retrying to connect after a long network outage (if there was a long network outage).

HTH

Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar