cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco Telepresence Management Server (TMS)

05 Base Camper

Cisco Telepresence Management Server (TMS)

HI Team,

I have a quick question. I see that Cisco Cisco telepresence management server (TMS) is supported in version 11.4. Who can guide me to where the implementation and reporting guides are stored. I have searched the forum and the help file without much luck.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cisco Telepresence Management Server (TMS)

Hi @Justin_Blignaut,

TMS support is only via our CPS solution at the moment and might eventually come as native prognosis package. With the CPS solution, you get devices registered to TMS and conference scheduled/historical and their details.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Community Manager

This has become an integrated feature into 11.5.

There is more about this in the 11.5 release notes and in the online help "Whats New"

https://community.ir.com/t5/Online-Help/bg-p/Online-Help?Prognosis_11-5/HTML_Files/GettingStarted-Wh...

HTH

Hi Justin,

Support for TMS is now a default part of Prognosis in 11.5.

Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)

-New-   Prognosis 11.5 - New feature

Cisco TelePresence® Management Suite (TMS), consists of a range of products developed by Cisco Systems that are designed to link two physically separated conference rooms together. This creates a conference experience that feels as if local and remote participants are in the same room. The product range offers features including up to three 1080p flat panel displays, special tables, microphones, speakers, cameras, collaboration interfaces and lighting.

Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar