Call Currently Active is half the value provided by RTMT

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Call Currently Active is half the value provided by RTMT

Hello Community,

I am really wondering. When I open RTMT on my cluster it gives me around 70-80 "Calls in progress" on all my subscribers, making around 450 call gloablly active. (see screeshots)

On its interface, prognosis gives me *the half*. I really do not understand. A call in progress and an active is the same thing no ?

How can this happens ?

Thank you for your ideas.

Chris

Jay-CDViewer-1596626734.jpgArgusfish-CDViewer-1596626720.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Re: Call Currently Active is half the value provided by RTMT

Hello Myself Smiley Happy Just to say that with

irperftool.exe -c <pub/sub> -o "Cisco CallManager" -u <use> -p <pw>  -i -v <pub/sub>

I was able to see that active Calls active and Call in progress are two different counter within a cucm.

What they are exactly is not clear yet, but by default CUCM and prognosis do not presetn the same value.

Good to know

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar