Avaya Phones Dashboard
I have noticed that when we click on link to show phones with status DOWN, the product is not downloading all records. For instance, I have 4109 devices as down but when i click on the link to see all marked as being in this state it's only showing around 1000 records.
Is this an issue with the query or is it a limitation with the product? can it be chnaged to list all devices with status DOWN?
Thanks for reading
Solved! Go to Solution.
The Avaya Phones Display/Dashboard only showing 1000 phones is intentional and governed by the Limits setting in the window of the Display/Dashboard.
To remove the limit in the Prognosis Windows Client:
1. Open the Avaya Phones Display.
2. Right click in the window with the 1000 line limit and select Properties.
3. The "Data View Definitions" row will show 1000 below the Limits column. Click the wrench (Properties) to edit the "Data View Definitions" configuration.
4. Click on the Limits tab and uncheck the "Apply Top N criteria" checkbox.
5. Click OK and OK again.
6. To save the changes, click the "Save" icon or use File -> Save.
7. Publish the Display to the web to update the Web UI Dashboard.
Removing the check in the "Apply Top N criteria" checkbox will remove the limit completely and all rows will be shown.
If the "Apply Top N criteria" checkbox is left checked, the limit can be changed from 1000 to a maximum of 32767.
Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.
Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.Join webinar