AudioCodes SBC Monitoring - IP Groups and Statistics

Highlighted
IR Partner

AudioCodes SBC Monitoring - IP Groups and Statistics

I have noticed this not sure if is just a limitation of IR Prognosis But I have noticed since that there is difference in the ability to monitor IP Groups or Trunks on a AudioCodes compaired to Sonus / Ribbion.    Here is a example I have gone through the configuration guide and set this up to use RTC-XR  and SNMP and noticed that first a few things. 
1. Description Field doesn't work on AudioCodes SBC's older than 6.8 firmware its because the SNMP value changed after the 6.8 firmware.   I have a request for a fix for that. 
2.  I noticed that everything right of Status in this screenshot has never populated with data or gives me how many sessions there are on that trunk / Signaling Group.

Currious if I am missing something or just a limitation to AudioCodes Monioring. Example of IP GroupsExample of IP Groups

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sage

Re: AudioCodes SBC Monitoring - IP Groups and Statistics

Hi Cory_Wagner,

Thank you for your posts.

1. As you already have a ticket request fix for Description field not working on AudioCodes with FW older than 6.8, I will leave it with your Support engineer.

2. My understanding is that Prognosis obtains "In Attempts", "Out Attempts", "Out Failed" and "IN Failed" stats using the following table in AC-PM-Control-MIB: 

acPMSBCIPGroupInAttemptedCallsTable OID: .1.3.6.1.4.1.5003.10.8.2.54.3
acPMSBCIPGroupOutAttemptedCallsTable OID: .1.3.6.1.4.1.5003.10.8.2.54.6

acPMSBCIPGroupInAdmissionFailedCallsTable OID: .1.3.6.1.4.1.5003.10.8.2.54.12
acPMSBCIPGroupOutAdmissionFailedCallsTable OID: .1.3.6.1.4.1.5003.10.8.2.54.15

You may validate the values by snmpwalk these tables to the SBC, and that should confirm if Prognosis is reporting what it recieves. 

I also include Supported UC platform link below for your information.

https://help.prognosis.com/prognosis/118/supported-platforms-and-products-28082365.html#SupportedPla...

HTH

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar