cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance Reporting - Populating CSV with Enterprise Approved Versions

Highlighted
IR Partner

Advance Reporting - Populating CSV with Enterprise Approved Versions

I have the command to update Advanced Reporting SQL table that contains the current approved device/Client version. which is the following from c:\Prognosis\Server\Configuration

irperl c:\Prognosis\Server\Configuration\BigDataInsight\UC\SSIS\LoadCSVFiles.pl  --dest-db=BigDataInsightUC –sql-server=<instance name or hostname>

Is there a way to pull down the current collected versions or is there a way to put in above Version 15.0.455 ?

Issue I am having is that on the LKS4BClientVersionClientVersion.csv there is notthing populated.  When I try to manally put in

UCCAPI/16.0.10730.20264 OC/16.0.10730.20334

or

I get a error back saying the SQL table rows does not match the CSV rows.

My guess is that I need to find the SQL Table and just populated that with SQL Versions.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Advance Reporting - Populating CSV with Enterprise Approved Versions

Hi Corey,

Your perl command looks correct and I tested it with both those same strings you tried in the "LKS4BClientVersionClientVersion.csv", and it seems to work fine for both. Syntax is:

UCCAPI/16.0.10730.20264 OC/16.0.10730.20334,Yes
16.0.10730.20264,Yes

I notice you got this same command working successfully for other .csv files in a recent case working with Levon.

You are correct as well to alternatively manually update the table in SQL. The SQL table has the same name as the .csv text file. In this case "dbo.LKS4BClientVersionClientVersion" table.

Note that a potential source of confusion is due to LoadCSVFiles.pl file is likely in two locations, the source location under Prognosis and the SSIS deployed location set during deployment. In any case, make sure that you run the LoadCSVFiles.pl file that is in the same location as the .csv files that you modified.

HTH

Community Manager

Re: Advance Reporting - Populating CSV with Enterprise Approved Versions

Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar