cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AV-Voice Streams Finished - Filter by extension range

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

AV-Voice Streams Finished - Filter by extension range

I've got a group of agents in a pilot, and we want to report on their MOS and call quality. We can see their finished calls if we search for their extension ID individually, and that gives us all the info we are looking for.

As this pilot grows, searching for one extension ID at a time will not scale. I was hoping to duplicate one of the AV-Voice Streams Finished displays and filter by this extension range. Below is what I've tried so far:

- Navigate to Knowledge > IP Telephony Manager > Avaya > Displays > Voice Streams> Finished

- Start AV-Voice Streams Finished Calls By Endpoint.

- Enter a test extension number when prompted (#Extension)

- Enter the same test extension number for #SearchCallIDs. (I have also tried *)

The display starts, but no data is displayed. I'm not even sure if this is the right display I should be using, and have not found documentation yet.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: AV-Voice Streams Finished - Filter by extension range

Hi @Angel_Castaneda ,

since its doing an exact match, you won't be able to provide a range or *. If you like, you can update the where-clause to allow regexes and then you can provide a range or regex for multiple extension matches. e.g here is one possibility:

EXTNSION MATCHES REGEX #Extension OR REMEPID MATCHES REGEX #Extension

Now if you wanted to match a range of 800500 to 800900 you can provide below value to the prompt:

^800[5-9]\d{2}$

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
05 Base Camper

@Shoaib_Dilawar ,

Thanks for your reply. Would I be doing on the AV- Finished Streams display?

HI @Angel_Castaneda ,

That would depend on what your needs are. I'd not recommend modifying a prognosis display. Instead you should create a copy of existing display (or create new) and make sure all dependent #prompts are taken care of.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar