cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UC Assessor - Getting Started Guide

UC Assessor - Getting Started Guide

UC Assessor Overview

UC Assessor is a cloud-based UC network assessment and testing solution that has been designed to work with Microsoft® Skype for Business™ and other Unified Communications (UC) platforms.

Some of the features offered with UC Assessor include:

• Synthetic call generation from any PC via a local lightweight Prognosis software agent.
  • Site-to-site, site-to-cloud and full mesh combinations across the organization.
  • For Site-to-Cloud: Test UC network performance to the closest Skype for Business online or Microsoft Teams cloud edge, via global Microsoft Anycast Cloud edge points in Office 365.
  • For Site-to-Site: Test UC network performance between any two installed UC Assessor agents for any UC platform, including Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya and others.
  • The ability to leverage many different vendor codecs for real world simulation testing.
  • The facility to measure; latency, jitter, packet loss, burst packet loss and out of order packets.
  • Results scored against Microsoft minimum performance requirements for Skype for Business.

UC Assessor is a cloud hosted service, it includes a small lightweight software agent that is downloaded to the customer premises and then installed on any PC that will be running assessment tests. 

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Thanks Todd De Rosa - IR Community Manager
2 REPLIES 2
IR Partner

Re: UC Assessor - Getting Started

Video not working

Re: UC Assessor - Getting Started

Thanks @Ahmed_Zamgan let me know if you are still having problems 

Thanks

T

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Thanks Todd De Rosa - IR Community Manager
Blog: Path Insight key 11.5 release highlights

The latest version of Path Insight is now available together as part of the Prognosis 11.5 release, and contains a lot of exciting updates that can be used for deeper dive network troubleshooting. In this blog post we cover some of the key highlights in the latest version of Path Insight.

Read blog
Top Liked Members