'Prognosis XPNET Manager' is the name of the module. The license code that enables it is 'BAS' in the LICENSE file. The collector process / executable file name is 'STN24'. A NonStop command like "status *, prog *.*.STN24" should verify if it is running.
If it is licensed but not running, check the PROGNOSIS configuration (through the client or with a NonStop command in the Prognosis subvolume "run ircnfutl list_conf prognosis" and check if it is turned off if there is a line like this:
SET RUN (STN24, NO)
Then, in the Prognosis client, change 'NO' to 'YES' and click Start to apply that change which should make the Prognosis process manager try to start it up immediately.
Then configuration can be reviewed / applied. Here is the Help documentation for configuration:
There is also a new collector using newer version of XPNET 3.3? forward's realtime status feed that uses a different collector than STN24. If you are on at least 3.3 and Prognosis 11.5 let us know and we can give you more information.
Could you please share more information related RTS collector and its configuration. Unfortunately the prognosis 11.5 product documentation has not much relevent information on this .
The Realtime Feed Feature is not yet in the product, just available as an extended solution as of 11.5 and the upcoming 11.6 as far as I am aware. If you ask your account representative about it we can get you the detail.
We are on 11.4 but considering upgrade to 11.8.
Is the RTS feed available in the product already or still only as an extended solution?
What does it mean precisely?
It is still an Platform Extension add-on to the existing Baseman / XPNET functionality and will not be in product as of 11.9 I have been told still; largely because it is not a full replacement of the existing functionality but a supplemental function to perform some of the functionality it does with lower footprint. We are in discussion with ACI to increase its functionality but the short version that is not on the table until XPNET 4.1 is out.
The LOE / Cost to implement it is pretty low so please do reach out to your account manager and the services organization can assist. We cannot distribute it though without some sort of agreement in place with Break / Fix (as services solutions are not covered under maintenance).
A bit more detail / recap for those interested in XPNET Realtime Feed (RTF) / Realtime Stats (RTS) Add-On Module for ACI XPNET and Prognosis Baseman module.
1) As of 11.8 (and won't change for 11.9) The XPNET Realtime StatsModule is currently a Platform Extension that is on Add-On to the existing "BASEMAN" module. You must be licensed for Prognosis XPNET Baseman for this to work; you cannot license it seperately. Thus is it is not part of product and can only be deployed / supported by the Professional Services Organization.
2) It requires Prognosis 11.5 or later with the latest patch.
3) It requires XPNET 3.3 or later.
4) For each customer we need.
5) The services team then needs to build objects for your specific deployments (s)
6) The services team will assist in the deployment and provide some initial packaging for the solution.
This includes but is not limited to:
7) The services team is entirely 'billable' services so there is a small charge for the solution itself and the implementation assistance.