Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIP Trunks are showing down in prognosis server

Venkatesh
10 Guide

SIP Trunks are showing down in prognosis server

Hi All,

Anyone please help me on this issue. We see SIP Trunks are showing unknown in prognosis server but they are showing up in call manager. I have verified option ping is enabled on SIP Profile correctly.

The call manager versiion is 11.5 and prognosis versions is 11.2 versions. Please find the screen shot for reference below.

SIP Trunk are unknown.PNG

Could you please provide the troubleshooting steps to bring this trunks are up in prognosis server

Thanks,

Venkatesh.

5 REPLIES 5
Shoaib_Dilawar
12 Sherpa

Re: SIP Trunks are showing down in prognosis server

Hi Venkatesh,

looks like you have done the right steps. Prognosis is using soap axl to gather this information, so either it is not able to get all of soap axl data or just this particular data is not coming in. you can try resetting the connection, either by cycling the collector or perhaps cycling the soap axl service on CM side.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Venkatesh
10 Guide

Hi Shoaib,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please let me know how and where can i resetting this soap axl cycling the collector. Could you please help me with detail steps to perform this changes.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Venkatesh
10 Guide

Hi Shoaib,

Hope you are doing well.

Any update on this below query ?

Thanks,

Venkatesh

PhanindraAtchi
10 Guide

Hi Shoaib,

Can you help me how to recycle the collector.

Regards,

Phani

Shoaib_Dilawar
12 Sherpa

hi @PhanindraAtchi

try using the mention feature, by appending an @ and then tagging me in your post, so that I can get a notification straight away otherwise, I might miss your post where you are waiting on a staff member.

For resetting the collector, its the same process as we discussed regarding syslog collector a little while ago.

SET RUN (IRSYSLOGCOL, Y/N)

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib