To Recap & Update this issue:
This original issue was about the user needing to define navigation views within the Prognosis WebUI Admin, that is the reason they were seeing so much in the navigation bar. This would be applicable to any 10.x through at least 11.1 version of Prognosis.
To resolve this they needed to:
1) Navigate to Prognosis WebUI Admin and login with someone with full administrative role to the WebUI.
2) Go to Navigation Tab
3) Define a NEW Navigation view that limits a set of users to a specific navigation view.
4) Then go and define a security profile and ASSIGN that Navigation profile to the security profile.
5) Then most important assign a User Group (preferred) or Users to be members of that Security Profile.
6) Additionally at the bottom of the security profile you can limit the Systems they are able to see within that navigation view if you have set the proper configurations on the monitoring node itself in the prgnini.ini (this is a system wide parameter for all data on that system, it is great for separating Prod vs. QA for example).
;Customer Indicates that this monitoring node collects data
; for a given customer identity, which can then be
; used to restrict which data a given Prognosis role
; can be used to access.
If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.
Christopher R Souser - Solution Architect – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.