Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 109 when I use a Replay Display on WEB

05 Base Camper

Error 109 when I use a Replay Display on WEB

Hi, All 

I want to use a WEB display with a relpay Mode, 

I do a send to web my ReplayDisplay but I hav this result. ( see Picture)

with Error [109] Database node not available 

and I don't know what I have to do  ?

could you Help me Please ?

Thank you by advance 

WEB_Replay_Display.png

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Error 109 when I use a Replay Display on WEB

Hi @Abdelaziz_AMAMR, my first guess based on the information available is you you are either missing the Database Node from your shortcut URL and/or the database is not started.  Try adding this and putting in the name of the node with the database running int he section NODENAME.

&rptdatabasenode=%5cNODENAME&defaultdbnode=1

Let us know if that works, if not please provide the URL and the name of the db is it trying to reference.

Christopher

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Christopher R Souser - Sr. Services Solution Engineer, Payments & Infrastructure – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.
05 Base Camper

Hi Christopher,

thank you for your Answer, 

- my URL is : https://pre-sum.3pg.group.gca/Prognosis/Dashboard/SAE_DB_TPS_Perf

There are no node name on this URL 

The database is runing on the nodename : \SUM.ALL.IA-ALL

I tried the URL : https://pre-sum.3pg.group.gca/Prognosis/Dashboard/SAE_DB_TPS_Perf?&rptdatabasenode=%5cSUM.ALL.IA-ALL...

but it make me the same error  : Error [109]  Database node not available 

@Abdelaziz_AMAMR

If you do not have the standard default node in there that also could be contributing to it.

The URL of going from ? directly to & might not be helping either.. but add this to your new URL right after the dashboard.

?DefaultNode=NODENAME&DefaultAssociate=%23AllAssoc

Is the database running on the specified node and is it different than the node you are logged into (i.e. is the webui running on a different node). 

This is one from my workstation for a database replay for example that works fine.

https://workstation/Prognosis/Dashboard/Disk%20Space%20-%20Last%2031%20Days?defaultnode=%5cIRFREE&defaultassociate=%23AllAssoc&*rptdatabasenode*=%5cIRFREE&defaultdbnode=1

The only other thing I can immediately think of with provided detail so far is trying to add the database name itself to the URL.. 

• rptDatabaseName

Questions:

1) Is the node name hard coded into the display both for the display window and the database tab if so what are these or do they use node groups?

2) Is the database on the default node, or is the database on the managing node or the monitoring node such as Webui->ManagingNode->Monitoring Node?

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Christopher R Souser - Sr. Services Solution Engineer, Payments & Infrastructure – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.
06 Trekker

Hi Abdelaziz Amamr,

Were you able to get this Replay Display to work on the WEB? Know Christopher answered your question, but this was forwarded over to support today and was asked if you were able to solve the database error you were recieving? Let me know if you need assistance, but the answer Christopher provided should correct this. 

Thanks,

Jason Shannon