cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nature of Data when exporting from replay.

05 Base Camper

Nature of Data when exporting from replay.

Please refer the screenshot attached.(This display is a replay with collection interval of 1 day. Displays data from last week to current time.)
We would like to have summation of all the phone type in one row.
For example-One entry for Denver1 instead of five different entries. -->How can this be done?

Also, I would like to know if this data would be average of the past 1 week data collected over 1 day of interval or it will give the data at a particular instance when we export it. As when we export
phoneDisplay.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Nature of Data when exporting from replay.

Hi Subhash,

This record already has key fields that separate the Phones by its type, so you will need to use combines to group together the combine you are counting.

I will test this out and let you know.

Regards

Jitesh
Community Manager

Hi Subhash,

You will need to use Custom Combine, show only Combined Data and then Add the different PBX Phones. in the Custom Combine, you will need to group together SIP, ANALOG, Digital, IP, Other and IP Soft. This will now group everything that has these sub type wording into one group.

I will have this done and send it to you and you can study it and let me know if this is what you are after

Jitesh
Community Manager

Hi Subhash,

I tested it and this should work:

PhonesCombine.JPG

Combine.JPG

Regards

Jitesh
Community Manager

Here is the actual display attached. Let me know how you go. Rename the CombinePhone.txt to CombinePhone.dpy. This display was created using Prognosis 11.2

The other thing I did was to render Phone Sub Type invisible.

Regards

Jitesh

CombinePhone.txt
Community Manager

Hi Subhash,

To answer your second question:

You can create a database collection to collect this data (AVSTATUS) for a day and have it summarized to a day, collect it for a week. Then overlay the display that you created over the data points in the database summary.

Here is more reading around this topic on the online help:

Creating Database Collections -
Home > System Functions > Database Collections > Creating a Database Collection

Creating Database Summaries -
Home > System Functions > Database Summaries > Creating a Database Summary > Creating a New Database Summary

Please let me know if you have any specific questions.

Regards

Jitesh
Blog: What Optimal Transaction Performance Means

A number of our customers use Prognosis to monitor the health of their payment systems. As part of this, they monitor the transactions flowing through the system ...

Read blog
Top Liked Members