Left Axis Fixed Scale less than 0

05 Base Camper

Left Axis Fixed Scale less than 0

Hi Team,

I am creating a response times graph that needs to show values from 0 to 0.5 seconds in 0.01 steps.
I can enter 0 in the "MIN" Fixed Scale input box but cannot enter 0.5 in the "MAX" input box.
I would also like to show threshold line at 0.25.

If I use 1 as Max value, the graph becomes almost a flatline.

A dynamic scale is not suitable since a slight increase makes the graph look like a large spike, however that spike is well within normal limits.
I have added a screenshot of a fixed and dynamic scale.

Could you please tell me how to create a fixed scale that starts at 0 seconds to 0.5 seconds in 0.01 steps, with a threshold line at 0.25 seconds.
Thank you.fixed-scale.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: Left Axis Fixed Scale less than 0

Hi Sarb,

tried that and I can see your problem with entering the "." for "0.5". However I was able to copy/paste it from a notepad in there and it worked. Same applies to the threshold line at "0.25". Just the 0.01 intervals is something I haven't found out. Question for me would be if you want to view this one within the Windows Client or more preferable in the WebUI?
05 Base Camper

Hi Stefan,

That is the perfect answer Smiley Happy
I am now able to create graphs down to 0.0001, which accurately reflect the response times for transactions.
The left access scale automatically sets to a reasonable increment so that's fine for reporting.
Thank you very much for your assistance Stefan.

Yay-Scales.jpg

Community Manager

Thanks for letting us know. Happy to help. If you can also mark as answered that would be appreciated Smiley Happy
Blog: What Optimal Transaction Performance Means

A number of our customers use Prognosis to monitor the health of their payment systems. As part of this, they monitor the transactions flowing through the system ...

Read blog