Re: How to display Base24Atm ( ATMMON ) record in Prognosis Client (and then into Web UI)
Here is a short video on how to create a display for Base24Atm record. This is pretty standard for all Prognosis records. Once the display is created, right-click it to select "Send to Web" to create the Web UI dashboard of the display.
Steps in this video:
1. find the long name of the record from online Help by searching it with the short name, which will find the long name.
2. In the Prognosis Client create a new display and select the record by its long name;
3. Set the Nodes to Monitor to the monitoring node that is collecting the data and writing it into this Prognosis record.
4. That's it really! Clicking OK, OK, Yes, to go with allt eh defaults, it creates a new display document.
5. Double click to run the new display document, it should open in the main pane of the Client and display the data in that record.
6. Right-click the display document and select "Send to Web" to send it into the Web UI so that it becomes a dashboard in the Web UI.