cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I raise an RFE (Request for Enhancement)?

Community Manager

How do I raise an RFE (Request for Enhancement)?

We love hearing your suggestions to make Prognosis great, and the General Feature Suggestions forum is the perfect place to share your ideas. It gives you the opportunity to bounce ideas off other members as well as our engineers and product teams.

If you would like to take your idea further, you can raise a Request for Enhancement. This is our formal process for getting an idea sent to our product team for consideration and built into Prognosis.

To raise a formal RFE, please get in touch with your Account Manager or our Support Team who will be able to help you through the process
Account Team - www.ir.com/how-to-buy/contact-sales.html
Support Team - www.ir.com/contact-support
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How do I raise an RFE (Request for Enhancement)?

If it is a must have feature though you should also be contacting your account manager to put in a Product Commitment. There is subtle but important differences.

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Christopher R Souser - Sr. Services Solution Engineer, Payments & Infrastructure – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.
Community Manager

HI Natali,

Can we clarify further what the purpose of these "Feature Suggestion" forum groups should be used for?

Is it just for customer's to suggest some ideas they had that are good to have but not necessarily "Must have".
Can it be used as an initial sounding ground for an idea before it gets submitted as an official RFE.
- I.e. Are Product Managers happy to initially hear about a request here and be able to provide some feedback as to whether to proceed to the RFE stage of things?

I only ask this as your post seems to discourage posting here and I want to know what purpose and situations it is now used for.
- I had thought it was a good first step for a customer to sound off an idea and get some initial feedback prior to doing an official RFE. Let me know if that is wrong.

I agree with Adam.
There has also been a lot of confusion with customers over the differences between RFE vs. Product Commitments and the later tends to carry more weight.

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Christopher R Souser - Sr. Services Solution Engineer, Payments & Infrastructure – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've updated the post to include more detail around the process.
Blog: What Optimal Transaction Performance Means

A number of our customers use Prognosis to monitor the health of their payment systems. As part of this, they monitor the transactions flowing through the system ...

Read blog