05 Base Camper

Re: Error [47]

I just wanted to make sure I'm looking at the right thing. I looked in:

C:\Prognosis\WebUI\IIS\Dashboards\User

I did a search on the original and on the one I created. There is no mention of 'rptIntervalInSeconds' in the files.

strange!

can you just append &rptIntervalInSeconds=0 in the url? If you can send me a copy of the dashboard and dpy file, I can have a look further. Otherwise, we can log a support case and trace it there.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
05 Base Camper

I think we can go ahead and log a case.
05 Base Camper

I will gladly share the display and dashboard, but the uploader doesn't like the extension. Should I just change it to .txt so it will upload and you can change it back?

Yes, you can do that or you can just send it directly to my email: shoaib.dilawar@ir.com

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
05 Base Camper

I just sent to web the same display and I did not get the warning you were getting (11.3).

Try to rename the dashboard to something new and publish it again, or try to clear the browser cache. Display (dpy) is very straightforward, so not sure why its behaving like that.

gui-display.png

Thanks,
Shoaib
05 Base Camper

I copied, renamed, and republished the screen only to get the same results. I then cleared the cache and got the same result. I have tried this in Chrome and Edge.
05 Base Camper

I completely rebuilt from scratch on 11.3 and republished, but got the same issue. Just to double check something, the &@rptInterversalinseconds =0 should go at the end of the URL correct?

I can jump on a quick call with you to have a look. Really strange. Yes it can go at the end, but without the @ symbol. If it is the only prompt in the url then instead of using & you'd use ? symbol

Thanks,
Shoaib
Blog: What Optimal Transaction Performance Means

A number of our customers use Prognosis to monitor the health of their payment systems. As part of this, they monitor the transactions flowing through the system ...

Read blog