05 Base Camper

Error [47]

I have a window on one of my web screens that was working just fine, then started giving me this error:

"Prognosis has encountered an error but will keep trying to bring you information. Please contact your system administrator with a screen shot and url.
Error [47]: Parameter has not been assigned a value '@rptIntervalInSeconds'. Token: @rptIntervalInSeconds."

The window works just fine in the client, but stopped working on the web without any changed made. Anyone able to help out with this?
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Error [47]

Joshua,

"Parameter has not been assigned a value @...." error typically means that the url is not providing the value for the @param, in this case @rptIntervalInSeconds.
For replay/report dashboards, there are some internal parameters that get values on run time or provided by the drilldown. In your case, how are you trying to access the dashboard? Did anything change on how the dashboard is drilled down? Is it a report or a replay and also a custom dashboard?

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
05 Base Camper

Shoaib,

It's a simple dashboard. The window is showing approvals/denials live. It's was working without issue until I rearranged where it would sit on the screen then it quit working. There were no changes made to the window properties themselves.

It is quite possible that when you send a dashboard to web in isolation, it may not recognize all the linkage to other dashboards, e.g dependent prompts etc. so may be you can try to publish the whole directory that contains your upper level dashboards as well, so that it can include dependent prompts etc.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
05 Base Camper

I created a brand new display that only contains this window. I get the same error when pushing it to the web. As I mentioned, this window was working without error until I changed the position of separate window in the display. If i didn't change any of the properties of that window, what would cause it to quit working?

Joshua,

even if you didn't change any windows properties, the drill downs and what prompts are passed from one dashboard to another are handled by a different mechanism. Is it a replay or a live dashboard? May be you can send me a copy and I can try locally.

Thanks,
Shoaib
05 Base Camper

Shoaib,

It's a live dashboard. That's why I'm confused. I didn't move it to a different dashboard. I didn't touch it at all, yet when I refreshed the browser, it stopped working.

As far as I know there are no drilldowns associated with this particular window.

prognosis-issue.pdf
05 Base Camper

I did just try rebuilding the screen from the ground up. It has 5 windows. As you can see in the attached pic, this time the window titled "NYCE" is giving the error. If I remove that window and republish to the web, the "STAR" window gives me the error. When I re-add the "NYCE" window, it gets the error back and "STAR" works without issue.
05 Base Camper

Sorry, forgot to attach the pic. Here it is.prognosis-issue-2.pdf

now its getting interesting.

Can you please search the actual .dashboard file and see if there is any occurrence of 'rptIntervalInSeconds' ?

Thanks,
Shoaib
Blog: What Optimal Transaction Performance Means

A number of our customers use Prognosis to monitor the health of their payment systems. As part of this, they monitor the transactions flowing through the system ...

Read blog
Top Liked Members