We're looking forward to seeing you at IR Summit in just 2 weeks! In the meantime, here are some transportation recommendations for getting from Denver International Airport to the Inverness Hotel.
Hilton Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
200 Inverness Drive W
Englewood, CO 80112
- Taxi: a taxi from Denver International Airport to the Inverness will cost about $60-65 and will take about 35 minutes to get you to the hotel. Taxicabs pick-up and drop-off from Jeppesen Terminal, Level 5, Island 1, outside Doors 505, 507 and 511 (Terminal East), and Doors 506, 510 and 512 (Terminal West).
- Uber/Lyft: an Uber/Lyft will cost about $49-62 and will take about 35 minutes to get you to the hotel. Passengers who have requested rides through the Lyft and Uber apps should follow signs for ground transportation then exit the terminal through doors 506-510 (west side) and 507-511 (east side) on Level 5 near baggage claim and proceed to Island 5 to meet your driver.
- Light Rail - The Regional Transportation District’s (RTD) University of Colorado A Line offers convenient access and reliable transportation to and from the airport and provides direct access to airline check-in, baggage check and security screening at the airport. At $9, this is the most economical way to get to the hotel, but it is also the longest and most complicated trip.
- To get to Denver Airport Station, follow signs to the "Transit Center" and proceed to the south end of the main terminal on Level 5 (located under the large American flag). Exit the terminal through the sliding glass doors and take the escalator located in the center of the plaza down to Level 1.
- Tickets for the A Line may be purchased at the ticket vending machines located on the train platform using cash or credit cards. You’ll take the A Line from Denver Airport Station to Peoria Station, where you’ll transfer to the R Line towards Lincoln Station. You’ll take the R Line all the way to County Line Station.
- County Line station is .7 miles away from the hotel. From there, it is either a 20-minute walk, a very short and inexpensive Uber/Lyft ride, or you can call the hotel at +1-303-799-5800 and request a free shuttle pick up.
- View the RTD Trip Planner for exact time options and additional details.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!