reporting essentials is this a separate product or part of Prognosis 11.x

I am 11.6 

4 REPLIES 4
David_Sun
Expert

Re: reporting essentials

Hi Steven,

Thank you for the query. 

Reporting Essentials Reports are part of the Prognosis releases, it is within the main Prognosis web application. It provides many out of box reports in HTML or Excel format. 

Regards

David

Martin_Smith
Staff

Probably important to also state/note that Reporting Essentials is a licenseable option (requires a License Key) and once it has been licensed then it enables the fixed reporting for each the 'technologies' (PBX, SBC etc) you are already licensed for.  

Steven Fiskin
05 Base Camper

So how do i know if i am Licensed

SCOTT_BALDWIN
Expert

Hello Steven,

The Prognosis Reporting Essentials (a.k.a. "Web Reporting") License Code is WRT.

If the WRT License Code is part of the License on the Managing Node used for for the Prognosis Web UI, then you should have access to the Reports link in the Prognosis Web UI. The Reports link will show the Reports Central page (a.k.a. Reporting Essentials reports list).

Thank you,
Scott Baldwin

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar