cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there no consistent link to download Path Insight?

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Why is there no consistent link to download Path Insight?

There are well structured places to dowload the latest Prognosis firmware and patches, but I don't see any such links for Path Inisight. 

I can find links to DL v9 Path insight in a forum post, (http://pathinsight.ir.com/download/IRPrognosisPathInsight8(R8152).msi)  but not a dir on here where you can see prior versions, or the most recent (in this case, trying to DL version 10).

I have the admin guide (Which came out August 3rd), but can't find the dl for the file.

Adam

Adam

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Why is there no consistent link to download Path Insight?

Hi Adam,

Great questions. Path Insight installer downloads are by Prognosis version that supports them:

Prognosis does not yet support Path Insight 10.

HTH

05 Base Camper

Re: Why is there no consistent link to download Path Insight?

I had figured it was supported since I was able to download the Path Insight v10 admin guide.  I suppose it's not officially supported yet, but shouldn't be to far out.

Adam

Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar