cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the PASSWORDS config, and how can I update Prognosis with new passwords?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Where's the PASSWORDS config, and how can I update Prognosis with new passwords?

From time to time systems that Prognosis is monitoring (authenticating with) get password changes. How can I update Prognosis with these changes?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Where's the PASSWORDS config, and how can I update Prognosis with new passwords?

There are a few ways some in the Prognosis Client, some in the Prognosis Web UI. Here is a short video on how to update the PASSWORDS config directly and a precautionary step when updating Prognosis configurations through the Web UI.

Tags (1)
Community Manager

Re: Where's the PASSWORDS config, and how can I update Prognosis with new passwords?

Alternatively in the Web UI Admin pages there are specific system config pages that can be easier to update the right account user name and passwordif it is a password change in Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya, SBCs and so on. Here is a short video on updating passwords / credentials in various systems through the Web UI Admin pages.

Tags (1)
Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar