WebUI reports are not running for week or month, this is happening because the request for the data is timing out. the solution is to increase the timeout setting in the web.config
- Edit Prognosis\WebUI\IIS\Web.config and locate the <appSettings> section
- Insert the <add key="RetryCount" value="6000" />
- This will allow 6000*50 = 300,000 millisecond à 5mins of wait time for data transfer from source database to complete
- Save and close the file
- Now open webUI session and re-run the web report to observe the new behavior.
- If you’re still not getting any data, then try increasing the RetryCount to 10mins (12000).
This is how the conversion works for that value;
12000*50 = 600,000 millisecond/10mins of wait time for data transfer from source database to complete
If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!