Video on how to create a database summary to CSV output and well as step by step instructions.
Solved! Go to Solution.
1. Using the yellow icon with an S or File > New > Database Summary.
2. Named the database you will be using to create CSV's
3. Give your database summary a name that will be created to start your summary into CSV. Leave wrap unchecked.
4. Make sure the format is set to CSV
5. And in configuration, this is the time period you can select and which records you want to create summaries for. Each record will get put into it's own CSV file. Leave Summarize all data unchecked.
Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.
Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.Join webinar