Version of SQL Database

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Version of SQL Database

We are currently on Prog version 11.1 and we plan on upgrading this year to 11.5.  

Our Database team is currently running on a shared SQL cluster v2012, they are going to upgrade their SQL version along with new hardware. 

Can you please tell me the highest version of SQL that our current 11.1 and 11.5 can run on?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Version of SQL Database

Going forward, enforced in upcoming 11.6, our solution will support SQL Server 2016 SP1+ and later. 11.5 Allows you to use older versions for everything but Dynamic Thresholds (which requires 2016 SP1+).. but everything will go to 2016 SP1+ in11.6 is what I have been told.

Christopher

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Christopher R Souser - Sr. Services Solution Engineer, Payments & Infrastructure – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.
Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar