Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view customer name on Open Alerts Tab

Venkatesh
10 Guide

Unable to view customer name on Open Alerts Tab

Hi All,

Can anyone help me on this issues as we are unable to view customer name on Open Alerts Tab.

Could anyone help us with details steps how to enable customer name on Open Alerts Tab.

Open Ack alerts.PNG

Thanks,

Venkatesh

3 REPLIES 3
Shoaib_Dilawar
12 Sherpa

Re: Unable to view customer name on Open Alerts Tab

Hey @Venkatesh,

please have a look at this thread: https://community.ir.com/t5/Unified-Communications/Alerts-with-unassigned-customer-name/m-p/3847 Seems like similar issue, you should have your solution in that thread.

This may also be helpful: https://community.ir.com/t5/Infrastructure/How-to-change-the-display-name-in-open-alerts-TAB/m-p/415...

You can always try to search the forum to see if your issue has been discussed already and if a solution was available.

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Venkatesh
10 Guide

Hello Shoaib,.

Here the issue is diffrent in Alerts by Customer we are able see customer name when we received alerts. Please find the screen shot below.

Alerts by customer.PNG

However we are unalbe to find the customer name in Open alerts. Please screen shot below.

Open Ack alerts.PNG

Kindly check and provide me the detials steps how can i enable customer in open alerts also.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Shoaib_Dilawar
12 Sherpa

Hi @Venkatesh,

In thick client on Managing node (where you are connecting WebUI), modify the 'Open Alerts - All Nodes' display and add Customer field to the table view. Then save the display and using 'Send to Web' publish it to web. It should add the new column to web now.

image.png

If my reply answered your question please click on the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find the answer.
Thanks,
Shoaib
Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar