Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view Web UI report for other than "Today" period

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Unable to view Web UI report for other than "Today" period

Hello,

I'm unable to view reports for other than period "Today" in any reports in Web UI.

I get an error and blank reports when I change the period to "Yesterday" or anything else.

Database is running in TSTNS01.

Web server is running in TSTBPVPROGTOP01.

URL for "Today":

https://tstbpvprogtop01/Prognosis/Dashboard/ATM%20Response%20Time%20Overview%20BASE24-eps%20-%20Master%20Report?rptperiod=Today&rptDatabaseName=ATM%20Transaction%20DB&rptDatabaseNode=%5CTSTNS01&DefaultNode=%5CTSTNS01&databasenode=%5CTSTNS01&databasename=empty&monitoringgmtoffset=-28800

URL for "Yesterday":

https://tstbpvprogtop01/Prognosis/Dashboard/ATM%20Response%20Time%20Overview%20BASE24-eps%20-%20Master%20Report?rptperiod=Yesterday&rptDatabaseName=ATM%20Profitability%20DB&rptDatabaseNode=Current&DefaultNode=%5CTSTNS01&databasenode=%5CTSTNS01&databasename=empty&monitoringgmtoffset=-28800

Screenshot of working "Today"

ATM Response Time - Today.JPG

Screenshot of the same report showing "Yesterday" not working.

ATM Response Time - Yesterday.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Unable to view Web UI report for other than "Today" period

Hi, 

Considering the error is Database 'ATM Profitability DB ' not known to system on Node \TSTBPVPROGTOP01, is because it has not been started, perhaps since deployment. Try start it up? Select in Administration,

select \TSTBPVPROGTOP01

Under '> Databases' click Start New, select ATM Profitability DB, click Start as in this screencapture:

HTH

Start-New-Database-ATM-Profitability-DB.png

Re: Unable to view Web UI report for other than "Today" period

@GeraldC1 The database is started on the Nonstop, but the Webui is trying to reference #CurrentNode (The web server), we have tried modifying the URL but when we hit got it keeps changing it back. Starting the database on the web server wouldn't have any data.  This was supposed to be entered as a support case and I'm pretty sure there have been other cases with the same issue. 

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Christopher R Souser - Sr. Services Solution Engineer, Payments & Infrastructure – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.
Webinar: The Journey to Microsoft Teams - Readiness Phase (part 2)

Having looked at the planning phase in session one of this series, we will turn our focus to the readiness phase. The all important technical capabilities assessment, ensuring the network, endpoints and users are adequately prepared for the move.

Hear first hand from IR's Global Head of Information Systems and Technology, Jason Schwendinger, on how he has been tackling these issues.

Join webinar