Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Delete Expressway node

Venkata
05 Base Camper

Unable to Delete Expressway node

Hi Team,

I am trying to delete the expressway node on one of the child node and I am receving an error as "Default username or password is required".

There is no change in the password of the device.

How can I fix this issue.

Thanks,

Venkata.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
David_Sun
Community Manager

Re: Unable to Delete Expressway node

Hi Venkata,

When Prognosis tries to delete the device, it will try to connect to the device with the configured user name and password in the PASSWORDS configuration. So if the user name and password entry is not present it will throw errors. You might check in the configuration page of the Expressway in Prognosis webUI > Administration interface, and update the user name and/or password before trying to delete it again. 

If you need further assistance, please log a support case with latest irfax, we will review and assist. 

Thanks

David

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar
Top Liked Members