cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UC Reporter

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

UC Reporter

I have upgraded Prognosis from v11.3 to v11.8. After running the upgrade the Reporter folder is almost empty. The Reporter services were in a stopped state and I could not start them again. I continued to uninstall the UC Reporter and when trying to install I get an error about access Password configuration?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: UC Reporter

Hello @Lourens_Vorster,

Unfortunately, when Prognosis 11.7 was released, UC Reporter went to End of Live (and end of support). The UC Reporter items will not longer work in Prognosis 11.8, and UC Reporter help is no longer provided.

Going forward, Reporting Essentials (web based reports) or Advanced Reporting are the current supported reporting solutions. Please contact your Account Manager for details about the current reporting solutions.

Thank you,

Scott Baldwin

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

UC Reporter

Hi Scott

I did suspect this, but thanks for the confirmation.

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar