There are several potential causes for the missing Voice Quality data in UC Reporter. The best method to troubleshoot and resolve this issue is to open a Support case.
Please include the following when opening the case for a UC Reporter issue:
- A fresh IRFAX from the UC Reporter Node.
- A fresh IRFAX from the Managing Node.
- An IRReporterFacts from the UC Reporter Node.
Instructions to create an IRFAX and IRReporterFacts are included below:
Process to create an IRFAX in Windows:
- Use File Explorer to navigate to the \Prognosis\Server\Configuration directory.
- Double click the irfax.bat file. A command window will open and run irfax.bat. Once the window returns to a command prompt or closes the IRFAX is complete.
- A .zip file will be created in the same directory using the following naming convention: irfax-<ComputerName>-<DateTime>.zip.
The IRReporterFacts creation instructions are below.
How to create an IRReporterFacts from a Windows Command Line:
- Open a Command Prompt on the server running UC Reporter.
- Navigate to the Reporter\Bin directory: Prognosis\Reporter\Bin or Program Files (x86)\PROGNOSIS IP Telephony Management Reporter\Bin
- Run the following command:IRReporterFacts.exe -auto
- The results file ReporterFactsXX.zip will be created in the same directory the command was run from.