Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prognosis CMD

Conrad_Lemos
05 Base Camper

Prognosis CMD

Hi,

I have created a batch script that i need to run on a remote windows machine. will i be able to use the Prognosis CMD configuration and what license do I need for this?

Regards

Conrad

1 REPLY 1
ChristopherS
12 Sherpa

Re: Prognosis CMD

@Conrad_Lemos  Is Prognosis also installed on that remote server? If so and CMDGWY is running on both servers if you have the credentials setup you should be able to execute it remotely. 

If Prognosis is not on that server, it might still be possible via UNC paths in the script run on the Prognosis server if the Prognosis user or the one designated in the Passwords conf and associated to the command via the "Password Key"  does have those permissions.

https://help.prognosis.com/prognosis/117/command-message-destinations-30017618.html

If my answer helped you today, please be sure to mark the resolved button to assist others.

Christopher R Souser - Solution Architect – MSci. PA, CISSP, ITIL.
Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar