Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Finished Calls for Avaya One-X Remote Works

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

No Finished Calls for Avaya One-X Remote Works

Greetings,

I am troubleshooting some call quality issues and noticed agents no longer have Finished Calls data since they started working from home.  I downloaded and installed the Avaya Remote Worker Display and that was helpful in showing all of the agents but wasn't able to help troubleshoot the loss of Finished Calls.   I thought this was an issue where RTCP wasn't getting passed through the remote device but looked at my Finished Calls (I'm not an agent) and I'm seeing data.  For the agents, I'm not seeing anything since they started working from home.  Any suggestions what and where to check?

Thank You,

Jeff

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: No Finished Calls for Avaya One-X Remote Works

Hello Jeff,

One of the more common causes for missing RTCP Streams for remote agents is port 5005 traffic is not being delivered from the remote agent to the Prognosis Monitoring Node. Check to make sure port 5005 for UDP traffic is not blocked.

Wireshark can be used on the Monitoring Node to check for port 5005 traffic. The following Wireshark display filter can be used to filter to desired traffic:

ip.addr == IpAddressOfAgent && udp.dstport == 5005

If additional help is needed to isolate the issue, please open a Support case.

Thank you,

Scott Baldwin

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Re: No Finished Calls for Avaya One-X Remote Works

Thank you Scott.  I will send this off to our network team to see if they might be able to remedy this.

Thank you,

Jeff

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar