Netflow Configuration

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

Netflow Configuration

Hello Community,

Can someone please help me with the netflow configuration steps?

I have added a device into PI via config tool. after adding the device i have added the device into netflow tab from the config tool. after restarting the path insight services i see the device in netflow tab of the prognosis/path insight dashboard. 

is there anything else i need to do?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Netflow Configuration

Hi Marshad,

The Netflow tab configuration is the step to configure the device for Netflow data. After this is done you can check if the netflow data is populating properly, such as the data received and transmitted. 

More information about NetFlow configuration and monitoring is described in our document as below:
https://help.prognosis.com/prognosis/117/files/25171508/25171509/1/1576819797275/IRPathInsight10.pdf

Thanks

David

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar
Top Liked Members