cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to access Dispatch central link from WebUI as I am getting error like "Sorry. We’ve encountered a problem."

Highlighted
05 Base Camper

I am unable to access Dispatch central link from WebUI as I am getting error like "Sorry. We’ve encountered a problem."

Hi Team,

I am unable to access Dispatch central link from WebUI as I am getting error like "Sorry. We’ve encountered a problem." 

As per my understanding I have applied all the steps to send screen to WebUI from GUI client.

But still issue persist.

Please find attachement for the error and corrective steps we applied to resolve this issue.

Can you please help with this.

Error_Screenschot_Dispatch_Manager_DEV.JPGSendToWebUI_Steps1.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: I am unable to access Dispatch central link from WebUI as I am getting error like "Sorry. We’ve encountered a problem."

Hi Maheshrao,

There could be few reasons that error pops up. Please check the URL is set correctly. You can try to add a key display by the following steps on online help:

https://help.prognosis.com/prognosis/117/adding-key-displays-25166503.html

If the problem persists I'd suggest to log a support case with the irfax from the Prognosis web server as well as the URL information. The irfax will include more details of the error for our support team to review.

Thanks

David 

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar