Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to acknowledge multiple alerts at once

KKBGW
05 Base Camper

How to acknowledge multiple alerts at once

Hi there,

we use Prognosis 12.0 and from time to time there is a flood of alerts poping up due to a connected system performing a reboot (for those how care: We use UC module and a SIP trunk goes down. Thus, all extensions routed via the trunk are down). This is fine from an alerting point of view but I would really like to acknowledge all of them at once since I know hat happend.

If I missed out on any meaningful information or futher calrification is needed let me know.

Thnak you all in advance!

Kevin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_Sun
Community Manager

Re: How to acknowledge multiple alerts at once

Hi Kevin,

The standard Prognosis does not have a batch acknowledgement feature for multiple alerts, however this can be achieved by a custom solution, for example by using the command control function in threshold or analyst to automate the acknowledgement process, this will require extended solution from Professional Service team. Please contact your account manager to involve PS team if you would like to proceed.

You might consider suppressing the threshold or particular condition when you have maintenance job like this again in the future so that it would not trigger the alerts.  More details can be found at:
How to suppress Prognosis alerts? - IR Community

Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
David_Sun
Community Manager

Re: How to acknowledge multiple alerts at once

Hi Kevin,

The standard Prognosis does not have a batch acknowledgement feature for multiple alerts, however this can be achieved by a custom solution, for example by using the command control function in threshold or analyst to automate the acknowledgement process, this will require extended solution from Professional Service team. Please contact your account manager to involve PS team if you would like to proceed.

You might consider suppressing the threshold or particular condition when you have maintenance job like this again in the future so that it would not trigger the alerts.  More details can be found at:
How to suppress Prognosis alerts? - IR Community

Thank you.

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar
Top Liked Members