cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get access to the learning portal? I can't signin with my community credentials.

Levent
IR Partner

How can I get access to the learning portal? I can't signin with my community credentials.

1 REPLY 1

Re: How can I get access to the learning portal? I can't signin with my community credentials.

Hi @Levent

The previous partner portal and learning portal capabilities have been migrated into the new community.  The majority of content and assessment certifications are now live, with further improvement planned for release this quarter. 

Depending on what you are looking for, you can assess this information in two ways:

1. All partners should first go via the partner area of the community as there are links to most other training and educational assets PLUS partner only sales decks, PPT, etc..:  Partners

partnerpage.png

2.  Via the training area which is also open to partners Training

trainingpage.png

Loopin gin Viola  @ViolaH

If my answer helped you today, please give my post a like and be sure to mark the 'Accept Solution' button to help others find the answer!
Thanks Todd De Rosa - IR Community Manager
Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar
Top Liked Members