Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HA replication create exception

Alain
08 Mountaineer

HA replication create exception

We running Prognosis version 11.9

I have deployed the High Availability for our entire environment and it is working fine.

But I want to create one exception for the replication .ini file in the default folders PrognosisFactoryFolder.

Since the HA deployment the prgnini.ini file of the Failover is now synchronized with the Master and this create issue for our own NODEGROUP we have created to identify the Master and Failover Prognosis servers. We use our own NODEGROUP for the monitoring and databases collections.

We added the following lines in the prgnini.ini file to identify the Master and Failover Prognosis.

For Master Prognosi server                            

[Globals]                         

Customer=BIS MN             

Site=Master                        

For Failover Prognosis server

[Globals]

Customer=BIS MN

Site=Failover

How I can created this exception or is there any other way to identify the Master and Failover for our NODEGROUP

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar
Top Liked Members