There are a lot of similarities across the different platforms and the Linux/Unix equivalent would be close to the following:
- Key Configurations
- $PROGNOSIS_HOME/server/configuration/solutions/*.* and subfolders
Scripting is used extensively. The scripts themselves should only ever change with an official release.
- *.pl across all subfolders
- *.pm across all subfolders
- *.js across all subfolders
- *.json across all subfolders
- *.sh across all subfolders
In the $PROGNOSIS_HOME/server/configuration folder:
All identified log files as described in the Local Log Files.
All Database folders:
- $PROGNOSIS_HOME/server/configuration/Capacity Planning
- $PROGNOSIS_HOME/server/configuration/Trouble Shooting
- Any other configured database collections
I've removed most of the Windows specific entries I could identify and added some attitional exceptions for MTS.
I hope this helps!