Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EndofList showing on device name.

marshad__
05 Base Camper

EndofList showing on device name.

Hello Community,

Can anyone help me with my query? i recently had added a device into Path Insight server via config tool and observed that instead of showing the IP or the name of the device all i see is a word EndOfList. Though the device has communicated with SNMP i do not see the uptime of the device. however when i go inside the device i do see the latency and MOS value coming up.

1 REPLY 1
David_Sun
Community Manager

Re: EndofList showing on device name.

Hi Marshad,

THank you for the query.

For this issue we will need to gather more information and review it. Could you please log a support case with the screenshot of the symptom and the next page after click on the device? Our support team will then get in touch to assist.

Best regards

David 

Webinar: Keep the modern workforce connected

Unified Communications has always been an important part of companies' digital transformation efforts due to its ability to enable rich virtual collaboration and communication. But with COVID-19, we've reached a break-through point.

Join Bill Haskins, Sr. Analyst & Partner, Unified Communications at Wainhouse Research, and John Ruthven, CEO at IR discuss UC challenges companies are experiencing due to the COVOID-19 crisis.

Join webinar
Top Liked Members